Delivering a smooth even beam, the PLCYC-2 seamlessly blends intense washes of colour on your cyclorama. Using LED source technology combined with a properly shaped asymmetrical reflector, the PLCYC-2 delivers consistent and powerful light distribution without the compromising performance of vertical or horizontal spreader lenses.
The PLCYC-2 uses the same proven LED engines as the Philips Selecon PL1, PL3, PLFRESNEL1, PLPROFILE1 and the PLCYC1 meaning colour matching is
simplified across the stage. The user interface is the same ensuring ease of use.
A key benefit of the PLCYC-2 is that it is no longer necessary to change lamps or mix the colour on the cyclorama using multiple fixtures. One source allows multiple colours. Fading between colours is seamless and allows designers a new level of creativity. Fewer luminaires to cover the cyclorama, less power and no dimmer circuits makes the PLCYC-2 the obvious choice for lighting a large sized cyclorama.
- Twin single source RGBW LED chips deliver limitless colour mixing and colour temperature.
- Single units instead of multiple cell units previously required to mix colour on the cyclorama.
- Homogenised fully mixed light, no multiple colour shadows.
- Quick selection of colour pre-sets.
- Can be used as a top cyclorama or a groundrow simply by rotating the yoke.
- No need for lamp replacement or filter maintenance.
- No need for dimmers, connect directly to mains supply.
- PowerCon In/Out Power connectors.
- DMX512 Input/Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution.
- Wireless DMX module available.
- Onboard LCD Menu for ease of addressing/setup.
- Fitted with rated safety cable.
- Measurement Unit:
- Depth (cm):
- Height (cm):
- Weight (Kg):
- Order Quantity:
- Lamp Category:
SINGLE COLOR LED
- DMX Channels (Multi Mode):
- Lighting Type:
- Operating Mode:
- Power supply (V):
- IP Rating:
- Color Mixtype:
- Lamps Ammount:
- Power of the Light (Watt):
- Lamp Type:
- Width (cm):