Features & Benefits
- Time Division Multiplexing
Four audio signals on one radio frequency only
- Direct communication
The system consists of two types of devices (transmitter and receiver) that can be flexibly expanded.
- Unlimited number of XRX (Broadcast Mode)
In one system up to four XTX and an unlimited number of XRX can be combined.
- Going beyond boundaries ? increase reception reliability ? expand radio field
An XRX can also be used as a repeater and thus bridge barriers, send a redundant signal (diversity) or increase the range.
- Pure Sound ? Data transmission in studio quality
XIRIUM X transmits uncompressed data with a sampling rate of 48 kHz and with a resolution of 24 bit within the 5 GHz band. THD (total harmonic distortion) < 0.01% @ 1 kHz, SNR (signal-to-noise ratio) (dynamic) > 105 dB @ 1 kHz, latency 3 msec. This means that audio signals are transferred with a delay of 3 msec and uncompressed in studio quality.
- Robust ? Secure and noiseless operation
Transmission and receiving protocol specifically developed for DIWA, FEC (forward error correction) and concealment algorithms correct any irregularities, antennas ? diversity.
- Plug and Play ? Easy installation and operation
Operation within the 5 GHz band, no licenses required, automatic frequency management, memory functions.
- Measurement Unit:
- Order Quantity: