The simple mode interface of MediaMaster marks a new phase in software development allowing you to make use of the latest dynamic visual effects combined with an efficient and intuitive library management system and with simple front end control via DMX, MIDI or even a computer keyboard.
MediaMaster' Simple Mode interface allows you to prepare your visual show in the software itself and then simply take control of your visual presets using a few channels on your lighting desk or notes on a MIDI controller.
- Includes all the features from MediaMaster Express.
- 12 independent video layers.
- Build-in support for grandma MA-Net.
- 3 available fixtures: micro, tiny and full.
- Supports fixtures customization to add new effects.
- MSEX Compatible: thumbnails preview and live output on your MSEX compatible lighting desk.
- Supports patching fixtures on several DMX universes.
- Kling-Net support for plug-and-play configuration of LED devices.
- Support for split-devices with Kling-Net Mapper.
- Advanced Graphic engine: Fully hardware accelerated and Multi-threaded on multi-core CPUs.
- Optimized for HD movies, HD output support.
- Intuitive user interface.
- 60+ effects.
- 50+ text animations.
- Audio Visualization Generators.
- Support for movie's audio through FFMpeg (supports most formats).
- Support for Actionscrip3 in Flash animations and Flash Texts.
- Support for Quartz Composer .qtz files as Sources and Effects (Mac OS X only).
- Support for Syphon on Mac, allowing to natively output to any other application that support Syphon as input.
- Media library of 255 folders and 255 visuals.
- Multiple video inputs (PCI card, FireWire DV / HDV, USB, etc.).
- Total control of your media: 3D position/ rotation, movie speed, color levels etc.
- Frame blending for smooth playback even at very slow speed.
- Software Genlocking to the output monitors for perfect playback up to 60fps without dropping frame.
- Master brightness-contrast, keystone.
- Geometric Correction & Soft Edge Settings per Output.
- Multi-Screen and Wide-Screen with soft-edge.
- Internal MPEG2-MPEG4 codec for enhanced reliability.
- Native support of H.264 through FFMPEG 0.5.
- Support of all common media formats (AVI, MPEG, QuickTime MOV, Flash, WMV, picture files etc).
- Support for movies with alpha channels.
- Measurement Unit:
- Order Quantity: